Coconut Oil, Ketones and Alzheimer's

Tuesday, September 26, 2017


Awakening From Alzheimer's Series

This is a very helpful and informative FREE web series currently in progress with a new episode each 24 hours. The entire series will be repeated on October 6 through 9. I am one of the speakers. Other featured speakers are Dr. Dale Bredesen, who has a studied protocol for Alzheimer's that has put some people in the earlier stages back to work, Dr. David Perlmutter, a neurologist whose neurosurgeon father suffered from Alzheimer's, and has written excellent books on the microbiome and effect of gluten on Alzheimer's and other disorders.  Dr. Dominic D'Agostino and Dr. Angela Poff, who study many aspect of ketones including cancer, and many more...

Watch as the world’s leading experts in Alzheimer’s and dementia share their most effective breakthroughs and discoveries after decades of grueling research in this groundbreaking series.
Join hundreds of thousands of people and watch the series trailer here ► https://wr374.isrefer.com/go/trailerfba/marynewport

https://membership.awakeningfromalzheimers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/AFA2017Trailer-AdImage-1.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • I suffered from this horrible syndrome (ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE)...and it was horrible...for the past 3 years this has taken over pretty much all of my walking moments along with other medical issues. My family/friends have been with me through it all. But Today I am pain free!! I can't even believe how this all happened...I am just as amazed as, my family/friends are...none of us can believe how long I suffered and now in literally a matter of months I am completely pain free.
    How? Well let me tell you.....Months ago my Friend told me about something called ZOMO HERBS....I heard him, but I didn't listen.....I went on just suffering along, Then My friend Raval, talked to my wife about it one night, when I was at my lowest point.....just wanting to give up...this wasn't the way I wanted to live...always in constant pain..Raval said, I will send you ZOMO HERBS..... I started using it and the rest is history my friends, There was a light at the end of the Tunnel... The results were immediate, it did take my pain away, but not completely....it was not until I upped the dosage to 3 times daily that I saw complete results.....NO PAIN.....I became so thrilled over the results that I decide to share my testimony.....If I can help even one person and that person helps one person and so on...we can all be out of pain and regaining our lives back....sound good? I have my life back!!!! I want you to have yours back too! Simply try to reach the doctor on (charantova@gmail.com) for more information about his treatment process or how to get his medicine.

    By Blogger Donna Tuscano, At October 5, 2017 at 9:59 AM  


  • هل انتابتك الحيرة وانت تبحث عن شركة لنقل الاثاث وتساءلت عن كيفية نقل اثاث المنزل؟ عن كفية تخلصك من عبء نقل الاثاث؟ وفكرت هل يمكنني نقل الاثاث في وقت قصير مع مراعاة ان يتم هذا دون اصابتة بكسر او خدش؟ تكمن حلول هذة الاسئلة لدى شركة بسمة الامجاد بالدمام خدمات منزلية بالرياض
    تعتبر عملية نقل الاثاث من الامور التي تؤرق الكثيرين لكن مع شركة بسمة الامجاد بالدمام فهذا أمر في غاية السهولة واليسر لان الشركة تتميز بانها امهر شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام والمملكة العربية السعودية
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
    تمتاز الشركة بأنها تستخدم الوسائل والتقنيات الحديثةكما أنها تضم الشركة افضل اسطول شاحنات مزود باقوى الامكانيات لحماية الاثاث
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
    بالاضافة الي هذا فأنها تضم الشركة امهر فريق عمل متكامل مدرب ومجهز بافضل الاساليب لفك ونقل قطع الاثاثكما أنها تعتمد على خبراء متخصصين لوضع الخطط الصحيحة في فك وتغليف ونقل الاثاث او العفش وفي هذا تستخدم المعدات المتطورة والادوات الجيدة لاتمام عملية نقل الاثاث بكل أمان كما تستخدم اجود المواد لتغليف قطع الاثاث والعفش وحمايتة من الصدماتكما ان الشركة تشتري الاثاث المستعمل لذا فاذا كنت تبحث عن من يشتري اثاثك المستعمل فليس أمامك سوي شركة بسمة الامجاد بالدمام 0554713207
    شركة بيع اثاث بمكة
    شراء اثاث مستعمل بجدة
    شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
    شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض


    By Blogger doaa nile7, At October 8, 2017 at 10:42 AM  

  • By Blogger Công ty CP Dịch Vụ BĐS BeeHomes, At October 11, 2017 at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home