Coconut Oil, Ketones and Alzheimer's

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Media interest in ketones and coconut oil

A lot has happened this past week:

There is a video of Steve and I now playing (beginning August 1, 2009) on www.sptimes.com . They will be publishing a story in their paper about ketones in the next few days; I am told by the reporter that Steve and I will be a small part of the story. The reporter did interview several others who have had experience with this now.

BayNews 9, a TV channel dedicated to news (Tampa Bay, Florida) interviewed us Friday and expect to run the story on Saturday, August 1, 2009, probably beginning at 5PM for about 12 hours. Many of their stories can also be viewed on www.baynews9.com .

Ken Lightburn, a wonderful man from New York (originally Australia), arranged to make a video interviewing Steve and I about ketones and coconut oil. He intends to put this on www.YouTube.com within the next couple of weeks and also plans to send it to high profile people in the media, such as Oprah and Dr. Oz. He is a coconut oil distributor but also has family members with AD and Parkinson's, and for this reason he and his wife received a copy of my article. He called to talk about it and I mentioned my problems with getting the information out by way of the Alzheimer's Association and the media (I have sent this information many times to various high profile people and the major TV news media.) He called a few days later and said he wants to help get this message out. He was willing to do it without credit, but I feel he deserves credit for doing this. So here goes: The video will also be playing on his company's website, www.naturesapproved.com.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home